Baccarat Basics: How to Play & Win at Baccarat

Baccarat Basics: How to Play & Win at Baccarat

If all you need is one decision and the click of a button to win payouts that make you giddy with joy, why wouldn’t you jump on board? When you use your Joe Fortune login to play online Baccarat at Joe Fortune Casino, that’s exactly what you get, and that’s exactly why this game is such a hit: super high rewards for very little effort. It’s the great Aussie dream.

If less effort and bigger payoffs sound good to you, then you’ll want to check out Joe Fortune online Baccarat, and right here is where you learn how it’s done. I’ll cover everything from the rules to the bets to the strategies and beyond. By the end of it all, you’ll be a Joe Fortune table games master at Baccarat, with the winnings to prove it.

Baccarat Rules

For a game with such high winning potential, the rules are mercifully simple. There are three bets to choose from: the Banker, the Player, or a Tie. Two cards are dealt to each person, and a third card in some special circumstances. Whoever gets as close to or equal to 9 is the winner.

Whether or not you win the game doesn’t matter at all. It’s only about who you bet on. So if you bet on the Banker and they win, you win your bet. If you bet on the Banker and your (as the player) hand wins, you lose your bet.

Baccarat Bets

Speaking of bets, let’s go a bit deeper. (‘That’s what she said.’) Each bet has some odds attached, as is always the case with Joe Fortune table games. Technically speaking, the Banker holds the highest odds of winning at 45.8%. That’s only slightly better than the player’s chances, which are 44.6%. But it’s lightyears better than the tie bet, which only has 9.6% odds of winning. So which one should you do? Smart question. Let’s take a look.

Playing as the Player

With pretty solid odds at 44.6%, it’s not a bad idea to focus on the player when you play online Baccarat at Joe Fortune Casino. In fact, some might say this is the bet to focus on. The main reason is that the player bet pays out even money for a win. With a nearly 50% chance, you can consider that a reliable opportunity to make steady wins. But if you’d prefer to stick with the option that offers the highest percentage overall, you’ll want to bet on the Banker.

Playing as the Banker

Many bettors are loyal only to the Banker. It’s easy to see why since the odds of the Banker winning are the highest of all (45.8%). But does that mean it’s always the best choice? Not necessarily. Since there’s a 5% commission attached to a Banker win, it could end up balancing out your bankroll. For every (very slight) advantage you have of winning, a bit more depletes from your bankroll than if you bet on the Player over time. For this reason, many bettors say who cares? to the 1.2% increase in odds and focus on the player instead!

Playing the Tie

This one’s easy – fuh-geda-bou-it! When the Player and the Banker are nearly 50/50 for a win, what’s the point of risking your money on a tie bet that only offers a 9.6% chance of winning? Sure, the payout might be more at 9:1, but it’s not worth the losses you’ll accrue along the way. A much better strategy in online Baccarat is to focus on either the Banker or the Player.

Baccarat Strategy + Tips on How to Win

Baccarat Strategy + Tips on How to Win

The best way to play online Baccarat at Joe Fortune casino is to alternate equally between the Banker and the Player, with a heavy focus on the Banker. Despite the 5% commission, I can’t deny that the Banker has better odds of winning. So for the best odds overall, bet only on the Banker all the way through. Just never, ever go for a tie. Unless the dress code is formal, ahem. Most importantly, your online Baccarat strategy comes down to managing your bankroll.

How to Manage Your Bankroll

The true meat of any online Baccarat strategy, and frankly, in most Joe Fortune table games in the first place, is bankroll management. You can’t play and you can’t have fun if you don’t have your bankroll in a tidy condition. For a game like Baccarat, you should focus on managing your wins and losses. For example, you can try the Martingale system. And I didn’t just make that up. It’s not the Penski file.

The Martingale System says that you should focus on the same bet, but double down each time you lose, with the intention that you’ll make it back the next time you win. So if you start out with 10 bucks on the Banker and it loses, try 20 bucks on the banker again, and keep doubling each time you lose. When it eventually wins (and it will at some point, given enough time), you’ll have a better chance at winning your lost money back.

Keep in mind that’s just one strategy, and ultimately the game is totally random at heart. The most important factor in managing your bankroll is to show up with a set amount of money just for this game, and only wager what you’re willing to lose.

Try Baccarat on Your Mobile

Finally, instead of sitting up straight and proper at your computer like you might at work, you can experience the thrills of online Baccarat with your Joe Fortune login straight from your smartphone, laid out like a starfish in a rockpool. With Joe Fortune mobile, the game is automatically optimised for a peak mobile experience, and you can watch the Banker sweep up wins while out on the town and waiting for the next round of drinks.

Be it PC or mobile, online Baccarat is a prime choice for Joe Fortune table games that will have you on the edge of your seat as you easily rack up win after win. You’re the player, but it’s anyone’s game. You decide.